Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sorting, Sorting, Sorting


Life is here! I wanted to kiss the UPS man when he delivered the massive package! He didn't quite understand my enthusiasm when I told him what was inside the 29-pound box, but that's OK.

As soon as I lugged the box upstairs, I ripped it open. The pieces were packaged into sections, with each bag containing 6,000 pieces. Sections? That makes it too easy. I decided to mix them all up for an extra challenge. A few minutes later, I realized I had lost my mind. Pictures simply can not do it justice; the number of pieces here is ridiculous!



And so, I began sorting. And sorting. And sorting. I'm now barely two hours in, and I'm so over sorting. I may be 1/10th of the way done with this stage. UGH! At this rate, I will be sorting for the next week. Why did I decide to do this again?

No comments:

Post a Comment